http://bestflights.co.za/caribbean/barbados – Visit for extra info on Barbados
Barbados is an island nation within the Caribbean and its title means “bearded ones”. The island has been an impartial nation since 30 November 1966, after its lengthy affiliation as a British colony.
What to see / do
* Harrison’s Cave
* Swimming with Sea Turtles
* The Atlantis Submarine
* The Barbados Museum
* The Barbados Wildlife Reserve
* Welchman Hall Gully
* Agrofest — A 2-day competition to have fun agriculture.
* Barbados Jazz Festival — Every week of internationally famend musicians acting at varied venues.
* Barbados Windfest — A 3 day wind- and kite browsing competitors.
* Cropover — One of the most important festivals with many main associated occasions.
* Holder’s Season — An assemblage of music, comedy and theatre from around the globe.
* Holetown Festival — A weeklong celebrations with road festivals, performances, arts and crafts and a magnificence pageant.