The submit Oceania Cruises announces new 33-Day Grand Voyages for Fall 2023 appeared first on TD (Travel Daily Media) Travel Daily.
Oceania Cruises has introduced a brand-new immersive Grand Voyage itinerary for 2023. Now on sale, the Mediterranean Connection crusing on Marina will embark on a 33-day journey from Venice to Barcelona, immersing company within the highlights of the Eastern Mediterranean and Holy Lands like by no means earlier than. Departing on 11 October 2023, this Grand Voyage will name on 28 ports, not repeating one all through the journey, and can supply three shorter phase choices as much as 12 days lengthy.
“With demand continuing to increase for longer and more destination-immersive voyages, we are thrilled to reveal this new itinerary offering experiences in both iconic and off-the-beaten-path ports of call in a corner of the world with rich history and cultural wonders,” said Howard Sherman, President and CEO of Oceania Cruises.
This Grand Voyage is right for time-rich travellers to get pleasure from particular luxuries accessible on board. Ranging from a state-of-the artwork cooking faculty instructing the flavours of the area to non-public eating at Privée providing the last word unique eating expertise, there are infinite alternatives for company to take pleasure in. This particular Grand Voyage itinerary was designed for the intrepid explorer, enamoured by the celebration of historical past, tradition, and delicacies in myriad mesmerizing locations. During this expedition, Marina will name on Italy, Croatia, Greece, Turkey, Malta, Israel, Egypt and extra.
Mediterranean Connection: Grand Voyage
33 Days Aboard Marina – 11 October 2023 – 13 November 2023
Set sail for simply over a month aboard the 1,238-guest Marina to please in an array of sensible discoveries all through the Eastern Mediterranean. From Venice, this voyage takes company by way of iconic marquee ports and hidden gem locations throughout the Mediterranean with a very distinctive itinerary that includes sought-after culinary experiences in soul-stirring Italian locales, an intriguing mix of historical past and tradition all through the Greek Isles and a complete journey by way of the sacred websites of the Holy Lands.
Mediterranean Connection Grand Voyage Highlights
- With no repeat ports of name, discover 28 various ports starting from iconic cities to off-the-beaten-path locations
- Embarking in fall 2023, expertise all that the Eastern Mediterranean has to supply with a extra temperate local weather and fewer crowds
- Explorations of 10 legendary international locations, simply connecting various corners of the area
- An in a single day in Istanbul providing company ample time for in-depth exploration of the magnificent metropolis astride two continents
Ports of Call
- Venice (Trieste), Italy
- Split, Croatia
- Kotor, Montenegro
- Corfu, Greece
- Katakolon, Greece
- Chania (Crete), Greece
- Santorini, Greece
- Messina (Sicily), Italy
- Salerno, Italy
- Rome (Civitavecchia), Italy
- Naples/Pompeii, Italy
- Catania (Sicily), Italy
- Bodrum, Turkey
- Ephesus (Kusadasi), Turkey
- Athens (Piraeus), Greece
- Mykonos, Greece
- Thessaloniki, Greece
- Kavala/Philippi, Greece
- Istanbul, Turkey (together with one in a single day)
- Antalya, Turkey
- Limassol, Cyprus
- Jerusalem (Haifa), Israel
- Jerusalem (Ashdod), Israel
- Cairo (Port Said), Egypt
- Alexandria, Egypt
- Valletta, Malta
- La Goulette, Tunisia
- Barcelona, Spain
For company enthusiastic about shorter segments of the Mediterranean Connection Grand Voyage, Oceania Cruises is providing three segments that compose it for ease and comfort aboard the luxurious Marina, adopted by three extra Grand Voyage itineraries of as much as 23 days.
- Greek & Italian Shores – Venice to Rome – 10 days, 11 October – 21 October 2023
- Legendary Pathways – Rome to Istanbul – 11 days, 21 October – 1 November 2023
- Holy Land & Treasures – Istanbul to Barcelona – 12 days, 1 November – 13 November 2023
- Mediterranean Mystique – Barcelona to Rome – 22 days, 29 September – 21 October 2023
- Icons of Civilisations – Venice to Istanbul – 21 days, 11 October – 1 November 2023
- Seas of Revelation – Rome to Barcelona – 23 days, 21 October – 13 November 2023
The submit Oceania Cruises announces new 33-Day Grand Voyages for Fall 2023 appeared first on Travel Daily.